Thursday, May 13, 2010

I don't speak with Salman, "SRK" (Special Interview)


Q > Have matters cooled down with Salman?

A > No, I don’t speak with Salman. And I think even he chooses not to; which is absolutely all right. We’re two different people, very happy in our spaces, and very good in our spaces. And I think it should remain like that. But it’s not animosity, it’s not anger, and it’s not disturbing. People ask if we avoid each other at public places; frankly, we don’t. If we do meet what are we going to do? I’m happy for his films and I’m happy if he’s at peace; because when I came to Mumbai, his family and he were wonderful to me and my family, and they still continue to be. They are amazingly nice and gentle people. Only two people amongst them have an issue and I think we’re too old and set to try and resolve it in any other way. Salman and I are settled ‘in’ our differences; we have not yet settled our differences.”

No comments:

Post a Comment