Saturday, May 29, 2010

Aamir upset with SRK?


At long last, the weekend is here and I’m so glad I can get away from the shor-sharaba of the shaher for the next couple of days. What are your plans, my sweetums? Before you wonder if I’m going to go on and on about my chuutti with Madhu my Mottu Maid and Rapchik Rajni, let me share with you some of the garma-garam gup that everyone in tinsel town is shupping about.

For starters, I’ve just been informed that Aamir Khan is upset with Shah Rukh Khan. I had gone to see a special screening of Prince Of Persia at a suburban multiplex where I bumped into a friend of the Padma Bhushan actor-filmmaker, who gave me this dope.

Seems Aamir was surprised to hear that in a recent interview SRK stated that that he’d always check with him before making a joke on him. The 3 Idiots actor’s dost reveals to me that SRK doesn’t really call Aamir, forget seeking his permission for making a dig at his expense.

Aur pata hai kya? Aamir is also clueless as to why SRK has to speak about him in his interviews. “Agreed Aamir too sometimes answers queries pertaining to Shah Rukh, but he tries avoiding them as much as he possibly can. More so because he knows that both the actors will be asked questions about each other… And he doesn’t want to say anything that can be posed as a query to Shah Rukh afterwards,” explained the friend.

Hmm, point to be noted. What say, SRK?

No comments:

Post a Comment