Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shahrukh Khan learns German


Shahrukh Khan’s movie My Name Is Khan opened at Berlin Film Festival on Friday and to everybody’s utter astonishment all the tickets, which were auctioned for price Euro 1000 (Rs 60,000 approx) on eBay, were sold out in five seconds.

Such was the response for the SRK starrer film in Germany. So, the King Khan who is, as usual, good in pleasing his fans with wit, humour and sometimes intellect tried to learn some German during his stay in Berlin. Though he admits that he is not good in learning new languages.

SRK tweets, “‘Ich liebe oish’ is the second thing I learnt in Germany. They said ‘oish’ means all... as in ‘I love you all’. Not good with languages. Just about make it in Hindi and English. But I know so many people who pick up languages so fast. It astounds me.”

At the press conference in Berlin, he said about his German fans: “I don’t call them fans because that would be one-sided and I love them as much, they are family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment