Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bollywood supports SRK, Rahul Gandhi


Bollywood tweets in support of Shah Rukh Khan and Rahul Gandhi, who have spoken out against the Shiv Sena and MNS stand on the IPL controversy and Mumbai,

Preity Zinta
Young leaders like Rahul Gandhi reflect the sentiments and thought process of our generation! More power to you, Rahul! There was a time when we had leaders like Gandhi and Subhash Chandra Bose to look up to. Who do we have now? Who will inspire us in these times? Guys, just for the record, Shah Rukh is the most secular and the most fair guy I know! It’s unfair to judge his movie based on his opinions!

Pooja Bhatt
When one bows to the MNS one ends up giving the Shiv Sena wings. Sadly, SRK pays the price for Karan's act of apologizing for 'Wake up Sid'.

Farah Khan Ali
Kudos to Rahul Gandhi for saying India is for Indians. Time we unite without looking at our differences. Way to go Shah Rukh. We back you all the way. One cannot be bullied all the time. Take a lesson, people. Always stand ground for your rights. I'm proud we have people like Shah Rukh, who is not afraid to call a spade a spade and will not apologise for his comments.

Tarun Mansukhani
Support Shah Rukh Khan! Let them know we in the industry stand together! Shiv Sena wants to know where Rahul Gandhi was on 26/11. I want to know where they were hiding. I guess they would’ve come out in full strength had they been told the terrorists were north Indians!

Gaurav Kapoor
Why should SRK apologise ? He IS NOT anti nationalist. He's anti 'the anti nationalists' How can ANYONE have a problem with that?!

Anupam Kher
Mr.P.Chidabram was displeased too for not including Pak players in IPL. No outcry about it. Maybe he is the Home Minister. You need guts to go for him. My name is Kher. My name is Khan. My name is Singh. My name is D'Souza. Wow! My name is Indian!

Kunal Kapoor
I’m so glad that SRK has not given in to unreasonable arm twisting and stood by what he said. My respect for him has grown many times over.

Vishal Dadlani
I'm so proud just to be part of the same industry as you, Sir (to Shah Rukh). This is the first time anyone's stood up to these goons! Thank you! We must not accept violence and the suppression of our right to voice our own opinions! We are free! Spread the word, and say it loud!

Konkona Sharma
I stand by SRK.

Ranvir Shorey
I am an Indian residing in Mumbai. My name is Ranvir.

Sophie Choudhry
Rahul Gandhi says: I am interested in one concept — that India belongs to Indians and every part of India belongs to every Indian! Well said! We need unity!

No comments:

Post a Comment