Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fans in Germany are very gentle:SRK


Shah Rukh Khan left a trail of swooning fans at the Red Carpet premiere of My Name Is Khan in Berlin on Friday night, as he praised the organisers of the film festival and autograph hunters alike. “

In the UK or Middle East, their cinema and audiences are quite close to Indian cinema. But thanks to Berlin International Film Festival director Dieter Kosslick and (festival delegate and India programmer) Dorothee Wenner selecting MNIK, Germany has genuinely opened a window for us into Western cinema,” he said at the premiere.

The actor, who keeps getting mobbed in India and abroad, said he was amazed by the gentleness of fans in Germany. “The most amazing thing about the fans in Germany is that they’re very gentle. Often, fans can be aggressive, but here their love has a softness, gentleness, it is huggable. A girl asked me for my autograph, and when I told her I was late for a press conference, she immediately withdrew her hand. I don’t call them fans because that would be one-sided and I love them as much, they are family,” Shah Rukh said.

No comments:

Post a Comment