Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jackie Chan’s acting pricey with SRK!


Shah Rukh Khan is leaving no stone unturned to make his forthcoming home production Ra One a huge success. He himself plays a superhero in the film, while Kareena Kapoor has been signed to play the lead actress. Shah Rukh is also hellbent on roping in Hollywood superstar Jackie Chan to act in the film!

“I love Jackie Chan, in fact when my son was born I wanted him to look like Jackie and I thank god as he does” said Shah Rukh as he praised Jackie.

However, things are not going as easy for Shah Rukh on Ra One front. Jackie Chan has still not confirmed abut his presence in the film.

SRK too light-heartedly revealed the same saying, “I want Jackie Chan to be a part of Ra One but he is a little expensive. He has asked me to get in touch with him again so hopefully that will work out.”

The film will mostly be shot in London and will be one of its kind super hero film.

No comments:

Post a Comment