Sunday, July 4, 2010

SRK not driving world's fastest car in "Ra.One"


Been kind of occupied with too many things...apologies for lack of presence. Now I am back new & ready on my iPad. Love to all.

Missed u all too, also miss brazil &argentina but achtung how well the Germans r playing. Very happy for all germans.

A bit of issues typing with iPad still hate that it tries to correct all spelling mistakes or just give suggestions...like a nagging elder,

Catching up on the bits I missed on the wireless family...loads been written & so many thought of me...makes me feel like a star...thanx

Just to clarify the rumor...I am not driving a bugatti or anything...it's a ducat mobile that we have in ra.one...

Ok the spell check is irritating me now...like the dictation test in school...it's a ducati mobike we r using in the film not a ducat mobile,

Ok will be back later...have to get into some not so nice financial discussions...hate all this part of film production..rule on see u later,

iPad...iMac...nokia...kindle...so much wifi around me feel like a holographic 3d image of myself in space.Marconi we've come a long way baby,

No comments:

Post a Comment