Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I can't imagine one day without Gauri: SRK



For actor Shah Rukh Khan, family is his greatest wealth and the constant factor that made him single-mindedly focus on reaching the top. He pours his heart out how his family is his secret behind his wellness and determination.

“I think God has been really kind to me. I treasure my family without whom I would not be who I am today. They have sacrificed for me and they are the reason why I love going back home. For me, success is very important but being successful along with having a great family is necessary. You need to share your success with your family because it is not just for you that you are working,” Khan tells.

“I want to see my family happy all the time as when I see them happy, I am at peace. As humans we crave love and it is very important to love and be loved. I’m thankful that I have people who have loved me and supported me through things that might have broken me as a person. It is because of them that I have always found strength,” he adds.

For the Deewana of India, wife Gauri Khan is his pillar of strength. “I can’t imagine one day without Gauri. I have crazy working schedules through the year and I know how much effort she puts in to look after our home, our kids and even me. I rely on her for everything. She is the reason why we have a good, happy and healthy family. Gauri is a fine mother as I can see her imparting crucial values to my children,” Khan says.

King Khan adds, “I believe parenting is the toughest job in the world as it is parents who shape how their children will grow up to be. A mother’s role is very important as she is the closest to the child. When I look at my children, I feel safe that Gauri pays so much attention to them. I’m surprised how she has everything planned and how she knows what we need all the time. When I’m all over the place, I fall back upon Gauri. She touches everything about my life,” he ends.

1 comment:

  1. he is wonderful i really love shahrukh khan's films he is the king only he

    ReplyDelete