Sunday, July 18, 2010

Anil Kapoor impressed with SRK's son Aryan.


What does he have to say about Aryan Khan?

Anil Kapoor recently met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan for the first time, and he reveals that he was properly impressed by the young boy. "It was great meeting Shah Rukh and Gauri. What I really enjoyed was meeting Shah Rukh's son Aryan for the first time. What a bright goodlooking boy. He sure is a chip off the old block."

The meeting happened at the FIFA World Cup in South Africa where Anil was also bowled over by Shakira, just like SRK had been. "What a presence! What a performance! Shakira just took everyone's collective breath away and set the right mood for the match."

But Anil's greatest moment of the match was when Nelson Mandela arrived.

He explains, "I first met Mandela for my film 'Gandhi My Father'. But I can never get over my awe and admiration for the man. The elaborate and elegant way he arrived for the match just bowled me over. Because of his grand-daughter's accident Mandela had not come for any of the other matches. But he made it a point to come for this one because his country hosting something so spectacular was matter of great pride for him. I just kept looking at him wondering how vindicated Mandela must be feeling to see a country he had brought to freedom, celebrating its freedom with such a wonderful event."

Back in India now, Anil is waiting for the release of his home production 'Aisha' on August 6. "After that I'm taking a month-long holiday in LA. I think I've earned myself a break."

No comments:

Post a Comment