Thursday, July 8, 2010

I will soon follow Shah Rukh Khan on Twitter: Aamir Khan


New to Twitter, Aamir Khan is slowly getting into its groove and following Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan on the microblogging site but is yet to add 'good friend' Shah Rukh Khan to the list.

A lot has been said about the rivalry among the three Khans in Bollywood but Aamir, who decided to join twitter at Bachchan's behest, said he was still learning the tricks of the microblogging website.

"It is only 4-5 days since I joined twitter. I am yet to follow many people but I will start doing it slowly...even Shah Rukh," the 45-year-old star said.

He also congratulated Bachchan for returning as the host of Kaun Banega Crorepati.

He said he was yet to see nephew Imran Khan's film I Hate Luv Storys, which was panned by critics.

According to Aamir, who launched Imran with his production Jaane Tu Yaa Jaane Naa, he does not meddle with the newcomer's choices.

"I think Imran is a very intelligent person. I believe that you learn by doing and making mistakes," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment