Monday, June 21, 2010

RGV takes a dig at SRK now


Just two days ago, RGV on twitter commented on the comparisons being drawn between the lately released RAAVAN and his most-ridiculed film RAM GOPAL VARMA KI AAG. Now, he has set his eyes on Shah Rukh Khan's RA.ONE.

A tweet from @RGVZoomin read, "Let's all hope nd pray that Ra 1 ds not become SRK ki bearish."

He further added, "Let's all hope nd pray that Ra 1 ds not bcm SRK ki AAG."

"I got a better idea.. I will make My name is raavan and Mani should make Raavan ki Kurbaan"

"I want to remake Raavan and I want to request Mani to remake Aag," tweets RGV.

For the uninitiated, RA.ONE is a science-fiction superhero film directed by Anubhav Sinha. The film, which features Shahrukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal, will be produced under SRK's production company, Red Chillies Entertainment.

Let's wait and watch how Shah Rukh Khan reacts to these comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment