Saturday, June 12, 2010

Arjun hides his Ra.One look


Arjun Rampal has been desperately using caps and bandanas to hide his new look for Ra.One. He’s now taking off for a vacation that will keep him away from prying eyes for a month.

Groans Arjun, “It isn’t easy wearing a cap in this heat. But while promoting Raajneeti, I had to make sure my Ra.One look doesn’t get revealed. Both Shah Rukh and I have a particular look in the film and we both need to keep it hidden for the time being.”

While he’s received very positive feedback for his role in Raajneeti, it didn’t quite bowl over his daughters.

Chuckles Arjun, “My daughters found Raajneeti a little too intense for their liking. When they’re a little older I hope to sit and watch it with them. In fact my whole endeavour is to create a body of work that my wife and kids can be proud of.”

The actor is looking forward to spending time with his wife and daughters. “We’re leaving for London on June 20. From there we’re heading for Greece. Just the four of us.”

1 comment:

  1. I watched the movie RAAJNEETI, I found the acting was very good, but politically to intense for me. Lives were changed and re-arranged at an instant! I am more the lover, not the fighter type, so I found it harsh, and really felt sorry for the relationships and people in it, my heart really went out to them. email me: willemandcolleen@gmail.com (Colleen in South africa)

    ReplyDelete