Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My childrens come first for me: SRK


Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says parenting and spending quality time with children need more focus and attention by busy fathers.

"Each time I am away from home for long I make sure that on return I have spent enough time and catch up with my children.

I am sure a lot of fathers today go through this guilt as they may have missed seeing their child grow," said the actor-producer who recently shot for a toothpaste commercial as a doting dad today.

"In most cases, fathers never realize this as they have been busy with work, office meetings, deals and catching up with friends that they tend to miss out on smaller but important moments of their child's growing years."

He said life has indeed become very mechanical for many young working parents that I see but there is a definite need to work around it.

Childhood habits, illnesses, accidents, school disruption and under achievements are just some issues that work as precursors of problems in adulthood and the next generation.

There are several aspects of parenting that come into play from understanding the growth and development of a child, helping form good habits and of course disciplining your child, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment