Thursday, March 18, 2010

SRK 'chirrups', KJo blames Twitter!


he’s got dark circles and stays up all night, don’t tut-tut Shah Rukh Khan. Simply blame his buddy Karan Johar. For he’s the man who introduced King Khan to sleepless nights.

So while Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan prefer an online presence for their stars, SRK tweets away. All thanks to media’s darling KJo. The Khan doesn’t deny this either; he says, “Karan forced me to join in. Actually, I’m not very good at replying, I’m not social and I’m quite reclusive. I don’t SMS, I don’t talk too much on the phone, and I’m proud of it. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’ve spent so much time dealing with people, loving people, being with people; that there are times I want to be alone and don’t want to share anything with anyone. My wife and kids give me that time. Over the years I’ve become more like this and people think I’m being socially incorrect. So I didn’t want to be part of a socially interactive space where I didn’t know what to say. But recently, I tried it and found that people have been so warm and loving. Of course, some stupid people feel I must’ve gone there to promote my films. Again, I’m saying this; I don’t need to promote my films like this.” Kudos to KJo. And must say, such a ‘tweet’ friend this one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment