Wednesday, November 10, 2010

When We Fell in Reel Love



We all have those moments when we knew it was love in real life, but I bet just as many of you can name the moments when you fell in reel love. Especially in the love stories of Bollywood there are many chances for prem to strike, whether it be a scene, a film, a hero or heroine.

Stacey Sighs Over Shah Rukh (writer BollySpice.com)

It was my first Bollywood film ever. I already was falling under the Bollywood magic spell but it was this moment that made me tumble all the way into love with Shah Rukh Khan. The film: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. The scene: At the train station right after their European trip. She says to him, 'I need your address to send you a wedding card. You will come na?' He gives her that look, his eyes say everything (Come on Simran. You know deep down... I love you and you love me). I sighed and fell totally in pyaar, ishq and mohabbat with Shah Rukh's eyes, with Raj and with Bollywood! In fact, I called my husband and told him I found the perfect movie! It was love and still is to this day! From there I went on down the Bollywoodtastic road of films and am still sighing, melting, swooning and tumbling into love over many more scenes and heroes but this one will always be THE ONE!- Stacey Yount

No comments:

Post a Comment