Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Khans and me: Kareena



SHAH RUKH: ‘Raj or SRK, he’s every woman’s dream’ He’s been the Badshah of Bollywood for years. And is as lovable and energetic off screen, as he is on it. Raj or Shah Rukh, he’s every woman’s dream.

After "Asoka", "Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham" and "Billu",
in which I made a special appearance in a song, we’re now working on Ra.One. It’s exciting being a part of a fantasy adventure in the superhero genre and from what I’ve seen, Shah Rukh will pull it off.

There’s been talk that since Robot’s release, some of the super effects are being redone or upgraded. That’s non-sense! RA.One is going to introduce you to SFX that you have never seen before.

Shah Rukh and Arjun (Rampal) have their superhero costumes. For once, I’m glad they are not a part of my wardrobe, and for a change, the weight loss controversy is dogging my co-stars rather than me. For me, the biggest high as far as this film goes, is Akon’s song. That will be my memento!"

No comments:

Post a Comment