Wednesday, February 16, 2011

‘All for my kids’ SRK




Shah Rukh Khan is probably one of the few lucky actors who have achieved great success on small screen as well as big screen. Talking about his latest stint on TV as the host of Imagine’s Zor Ka Jhatka, the actor who probably will also be seen in its second season, says, “I am quite sporty m yself and even my kids enjoy sports. I am completely enjoying hosting this high energy show as it is quite entertaining to see the contestants not giving up and trying their best to excel at various stunts given to them.”

Khan’s upcoming films include Anubhav Sinha’s Ra.One and Farhan Akhtar’s Don 2 for which he is currently shooting in Malaysia. “Ra.One is a superhero movie and we have given a whole new dimension to the visual effects being used in Hindi films. I have even sought the services of many Oscar-winning technicians for the post production of the film,” says Khan. He further adds, “Ra.one is dedicated to all the fathers and their kids. To be honest, my kids don’t think I am their superhero and I hope this movie will change that.”

On being asked about the importance of awards to him, the actor quips, “I enjoy receiving awards because my kids love them. I don’t care about what others think. I am happiest doing things for the sake of my children.”

No comments:

Post a Comment