Friday, January 14, 2011

Shah Rukh's future kids



What does he have planned for them in Singapore?

Shah Rukh Khan sure knows how to light up a room, get it on its feet, and have everyone laughing. As he spoke to journos at the Zee Cine Awards 2011 in Marina Bay Sands Singapore SRK said that he was super impressed with the venue, and how they had let him into the nightclub, even though he was under age! SRK continued, "I'm also very impressed with the toilets here, the seats just go up by themselves, as if gremlins are under there working it!"

He happened to mention that he would like for his kids to come to Singapore and study, and a journalist asked him if he planned to get them to go to school in the country. To which SRK answered, "Well, the ones I have are already studying. But the ones I make in the future, yes, I'd have them study here. I should talk to my wife about this!

SRK added that he would be performing on his song Sajda from My Name Is Khan at the awards, and also that he hoped to rope in other stars as well for the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment