Sunday, August 8, 2010

"SRK" He is the most successful Indian film actor & He's Muslim!!!



He is the most successful Indian film actors: Shah Rukh Khan. With the "Press" said the Muslim religion on conflicts and why it would be a shame if he did with his appearance politicians.

Where he goes, there's Kreisch concerts, Schmachtgefühle, crowds and traffic chaos in Europe as in Bombay. Shah Rukh Khan is the icon of Indian Bollywood cinema. That produces more films per year as the dream factory of Hollywood. Even in our Bollywood has become a cult - and Shah Rukh Khan, the George Clooney-Brad-Pitt-plus of the East, a sex symbol. With his latest film "My Name is Khan", the actor and producer but gave way from the usual pattern: First, the love story between the owner of a beauty salon and an autistic person is highly unusual - a sort of Indian Forrest Gump. On the other hand, the drama is a seriously-intentioned plea for tolerance and humanity.

They are extremely popular among women - but happily married for 19 years. What do you think: Is such a happy love, work, or simply fate?

Shah Rukh Khan: There are always two people involved in it. I think it's important, how to work together. I've yelled at my wife before. I could never imagine, in the presence of my children to ever be angry. You should also allow the partner of their own place. He may not want to change, otherwise you are no longer together with the person, in which one has once fallen in love.

How do you deal with your different denominations?

We have no problem. I was raised as a Muslim, my wife Gauri is Hindu. It is crucial that you believe in God and that it is only the One.

Her film "My Name is Khan" is a plea for more humanity, for courage in love, less fear, less prejudiced and less paranoia - not only against Muslims but against everyone.

Exactly: This film is there to tell the world that speak to that you have to deal with each other and come closer instead of further and further removed from each other! There are good and there are bad people, simple as that - but it has nothing to do with religion.

At home in India, this film has already caused large controversy.

There will always be differing ideologies, which we have to accept to live with it, talk about it. As filmmakers, we will serve the public only, take it to smile and make her happy.

Are you just after 11 September, sometimes treated as a potential terrorist?

No, I'm the only times at the airport was controlled precisely. I understand: It is better that ten "wrong" people to check as the real killer to have a go through the net. Even my best friends are sometimes stopped by my security people in front of my house - I apologize for that.

What is your greatest fear?

Fear is too high. I really only care about the health and the future of my children. They grow well on? What will time them out? Ordinary father worries.



As you prepare your children for a normal life if her father is a superstar, his presence congestion and screaming crowds and provokes their home is under surveillance?

My son is twelve, my daughter ten. Yes, my children have always with a bodyguard on the road. But that is like a nanny - and in India it is normal to have a nanny. Of course you are always anxious. I told my children but that they still make far bodyguards into something special. These bodyguards working for me, not for them, we need it for my sake, not because of them. Not yet! At home I am not the star, because I am treated normally.

Annoys your superstar status before? Do you long time even for anonymity?

Never! I would never go somewhere where no crowds waiting for me! (Laughs) I'm happy the Rockstar!

Your success is greater than you had ever been possible?

Yes. I have never dreamed to be one day so successful. This success has fallen into my lap. It is neither in my talent still on my hard work. I have seen people who have more talent than me and worked even harder. Therefore, I am very thankful to God and hope that he is still quite long lasting. I am always surprised at how successful I'm internationally, and would therefore, every year another piece of humble.

When you have prayed for the last time?

Just now, an hour ago, as have I asked God that my children are happy, my family remains healthy and my films will be successful.

Meet a Muslim prejudice?

Well, I am Muslim, I am Indian and I am an actor. Furthermore, I define myself: on religion, nationality, and my profession. I think that actors have a slightly looser and more universal view of things. As an Indian Muslim, I am very much by so few problems that exist in our world, affected.

Make prejudices such as "Islam is the most aggressive of all world religions" really angry?

No, such provocations are just only a fruit of our time. The Islam that I know of is not no "extremely aggressive" religion, Hinduism. Of course, every religion has gone through at some point in their history and aggressive phases. There is also now always such incidents, but we must not allow religion to impress a false stamp like "All Muslims are aggressive." So I am not at all aggressive. I love once every woman I meet!

At you a do-gooder has been lost. Would you be interested in a career in politics?

No! I am very aware that I am only an actor. Even though I have personal views about good and evil, I'll stick with what I do best. No one should try to do to an astronaut, if he is an actor. Moreover, it would be much too good to be with my dazzling appearance politicians!

No comments:

Post a Comment