Monday, August 30, 2010

Deepika wants more work with SRK



Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone first showed with Shahrukh Khan. Though she has climbed several stairs in her filmy career, she does not fill self sufficient. She wants some more of Shahrukh Khan, her first co-actor. Shahrukh played an important part in shaping Deepika’s career.

Being a first timer, it is always vital that her co-actors should think her relaxed and in this consider SRK assisted her lot to make her relaxed when she first faced the camera for a movie.Her craze for SRK can be measured from the fact that whenever she finds Shahrukh. Deepika quips, “While Shah Rukh was speaking, all I did was sit and listen. This always happens to me!

Every time I think I’m going to meet him I feel I have so much to say. Then I take one look at him and blank out!” Well, King Khan is one of the finest actors of Bollywood and we can realize Deepika’s emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment