Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ajay blames media for hating wife's best friend – SRK


When he is questioning the authenticity of awards we shall remind him that his wife has bagged several awards pairing with SRK. Now that reminds us of his rivalry with the King Khan which became intense during 'Omkara' and 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna'.

However the actor diplomatically rubbished the animosity in one of his statements saying, “The media created the battle. As far as I’m concerned, there was no issue. They’re two different films, I don’t know what all the fuss was all about,” followed by yet another famous quote, “We really didn’t have any issues. It’s just that I mind my own business. I don’t know why the media created the whole issue. Maybe because I never even attends SRK’s parties. But I hardly attend parties. I hardly go out and mingle with people. I’m hardly seen with anybody.”

He also once said in one of his interview, “What we need to do right now is to jump into a boxing ring and fight. I think you guys will be happy only if that happens. The media wants to create a tiff, so go ahead and do it. The day it happens, we’ll get into that boxing ring.”

And he was later also heard saying, “Kajol has worked with Shah Rukh in several films in the past and we will have a chance to act together. Shah Rukh and Kajol are good friends.”
Oh really Ajay, as if you have watched 'My Name Is Khan'?

No comments:

Post a Comment