Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shah Rukh's mantra for peace



Shah Rukh Khan and wife Gauri are the brand ambassadors of D'decor furnishing. But, SRK claims that he is clueless about home interiors.

"I go blank when one talks about furnishing. I don't know how to react in these situations. My suggestion depends on the spur of the moment. I say what I feel is right or wrong at that moment. I am bad when it comes to fabrics and colour combinations. Gauri has done all the furnishing and decoration at our home and I feel she is good at it. She knows which colour suits the wall, what kind of curtains go with the theme," the King Khan said.

Talking about the favourite space or corner at home, Shah Rukh said: "I love being in my children's bedroom or in their playing room. This is the one place where I get immense peace and I feel good." SRK shares the mantra of leading a peaceful, personal life. "I never take work home. I make it a point to wrap up all my work before heading home. I do have a study area at my place where I sit and do all the creative work. I live a nice happy married life blessed with two beautiful children, and I thank God for this," the super-actor added.

No comments:

Post a Comment